Wedding videography prices in Singapore
For many couples, videos provide the best way to capture and relive wedding memories. Wedding videographers typically offer packages and ala carte services. Most couples will want to hire cheap and good videographers, but keep in mind cheap and good does not usually come together so before you jump at the cheapest package there is, read on to find out more about some of the questions you should ask yourselves and the videography company to make sure you are getting what you pay for & that the video will turn out like what you expect.
- How long do you require the videographer services? If you are looking for actual day videography, you will need at least 10 hours for dinner banquet & 6 hours for lunch banquet. For solemnization, you may only need 3 to 4 hours as the duration of the whole event is much shorter. Do make sure to check on the number of hours the package includes as some companies include lesser hours and priced it cheaper BUT earn from the overtime fee (which can cost up to $300 per hour).
- How many videographers do you require? 2 videographers are usually more than sufficient, different angle can be covered, giving your video a boost in coverage details which cannot be achieved by 1 videographer.
- Experience of the videographer is very important as well. How many years of experience do they have filming wedding? Most importantly, you must like their portfolios and filming style.
- What are the cameras & equipments used? Make sure the cameras are at least industry standard & the equipments to include monopod, glider, good mic system and etc.
- Can express highlight video/ Same Day Edit be done? Find out if there is additional charge for this service.
- How will the final video be edited? Do make sure you understand what kind of video style you will receive – you can do so by looking through the videography company’s portfolio of their past wedding projects. In general, there are two distinctive styles – Cinematic & Documentary.
- Do you get to keep the raw videos? If you would like to have the raw videos of your whole wedding event, find out if there is any additional charge for this.
Expect to pay up to $2000 – $3000 and above for a full day actual day videography package which includes coverage of gatecrash, solemnisation and dinner banquet.
Prices may vary depending on experience, length of coverage, number of videographers, cameras, equipment used and style of the edited video. Remember cheap and good does not usually come hand in hand.
We advice all couples to look through portfolios, shortlist a couple of videography companies whose styles speak to you and then see which ones are within your budget.
Looking for wedding videographers? Enquire now at: Trio Films.