10 Steps to planning a successful event videography shoot (Singapore context)
Your boss just assigned you a task – to engage a videography company to film your company’s event and produce a highlight video to be posted on your company’s website and social media. How do you go about doing it to make it successful? Fret not, read on to find out our specially curated steps on how to select & ensure a successful event videography shoot in Singapore context to help you with your task. These steps are based on Trio Film’s years of experience in delivering quality event videography services.
- Understand your boss’s requirements and expectations on the video shoot. What is the purpose of the video and what does your boss want to showcase/ highlight.
- Find out the budget for this videography project. Allocate a realistic amount of budget for this as professional videography company that provide top notch manpower and equipment charges more. P.s: You get what you pay for.
- Source for at least 3 videography vendors (choose only those with good reviews! Facebook and Google review cannot be edited hence is trustworthy) that meet your budget.
- Reach out to contact the company to test out the response time. Response time is important as you do not want to be left hanging whenever you have questions. A good rule of thumb is within 2 hours or lesser.
- Communicate with the videography vendors to see if they are able to meet your requirements. Be sure to mention deadline expectations and whether addition services like animation is required.
- Once you have selected your videography vendor and all terms is agreed on with deposit payment made, arrange for a meeting with all stakeholders to get everyone in sync.
- Prior to the event day, liase with the videography vendor to ensure seamless communication.
- On event day, assign a person in charge that can oversee the whole event videography to be around.
- After the event filming, follow up with the videography vendor on the video progress. For basic videography services expect up to 2 weeks for the edited video to be ready. For advance videography request, expect 1-2 months of editing time.
- Wait for the video to be ready and your job is done.
Feel free to reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 9625 5505 for a non-obligatory complimentary consultation. We would love to help!