Have a up & coming event that you painstaking plan for months? Want to engage a videography company in Singapore to document this day perfectly? Look no further and read on for our top 8 tips to engaging videographers for your event videography in Singapore!
- Check testimonials of previous clients– Prior to hiring videography companies for your event videography in Singapore, it is very important to look at the testimonials of their previous clients. Not all experienced event videography companies in Singapore are renowned among clients. And, crosschecking the reputation of certain companies regarding their event videography services before selection is essential. The best measures to authenticate their reputation is by checking their online reviews. Facebook and Google reviews are even more reliable to check reviews as only an authentic account can leave reviews. And, it is always recommendable that one should go for the company that is having highest number of positive reviews from their previous clients. Needless to say, any testimonials left by the previous clients of the videography company should be positive. It is important to find any testimonials, as those will usually include the customer’s experience with the company. A negative experience may then serve as a warning to you that the event videography company is not the ideal choice for your business. Certain issues that previous clients have with the event videography company may be mentioned in the testimonials, making it easier for you to see if the company will be a good fit with your company.
This is yet another a great measure to opt for a company that can provide you high quality videos as you are directly getting information from the people who have already availed their event videography services.
- Look at their portfolio – To ensure you get what you want, be sure to check on the event videography company’s portfolio. The best way to get to know their work is via their website for their past works. It is advisable that you go for a company with the video produced that you like. By viewing the work of the least expensive and the most expensive event videography company in Singapore you will be able to get an idea of what kind of work is delivered at those prices.
- Engage with the sales representative to check response time – The worst thing that can happen is to be unresponsive contact person during the planning period. By engaging them and evaluating them based on the response time is a good way to save you from a headache in the long run. Generally, response time under 12 hours is acceptable & under 1 hour is best.
- Meet up with the videographer – After evaluating the above and shortlisting 1 – 2 companies, the last thing would be to meet up with the videographer that would be filming your event for you. The videographer should be someone whom you can get along with in general. During the meeting, be sure to ask any questions that you may have and ensure that all concerns are raised and solved.
- Be sure to check if the event videography company can meet your deadline – The one thing you don’t need is to find out the video needs months to be completed if you require it to be ready within a few weeks.
- Ensure all details discussed is in black and white, preferably in a contract document – Once you have decided on an event videography company in Singapore for your event it is important to ensure all ideas, price and discussion is in black & white via email. Once a meeting have ended, it would be good to send an email documenting the point discussed. This can help to ensure everyone is on the same page. It is also best to have everything in a contract document to protect yourself against any unnecessary disputes in the future.
- Communicate well with the event videography company – Ensure that all communication is done well and on point. It can get messy if certain expectations are not communicated properly leading down to problems down the road.
- Follow up with the event videography company team on the project progress – After the shoot, do follow up diligently with the event videography company to ensure all progress is on time.
We hope you found the 8 tips listed above helpful! Trio Films is an established event videography company in Singapore. Do enquire with us to find out more on how we can help you document your event perfectly.